Irwin game....sorry, couldnt resist.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Springherp

Reaction score
gday everyone, im new to this site but for the past week i have observed what goes on around here, ive noticed that there have been a few Steve Irwin debates around, i dont wish to start another one. i know i should'nt have done this but i friend sent it to me. its classic.
p.s. Steve rules!
http://www.zipperfish.com/free/games/crochunter.html
have fun.

Yeah, someone at work sent me this one today - cute! :)

it was working a little while ago, anyway basically the aim of the game is to throw babies into the mouth of the croc, you pass the level by getting five babies in

Wonder they didnt think of a "throw the baby to the dingo" game in 1980! sick people. :shock:

Simple - availability of technology wattso...

no excuse for not dreaming up a 9/11 game though eh? crash as many planes as possible, bonus if you collapse the towers..........or have they? wouldnt surprise me. I hear theres a car based game where the object is to run over and kill as many people as possible! anything to make a mighty buck! :shock:

A little different though Wattso,
As far as Dingo baby, or 9/11, people actually died and suffered.
That to me would be really sick.

wattso said:
Wonder they didnt think of a "throw the baby to the dingo" game in 1980! sick people. :shock:

Do you remember the computers then. They hadnt even introduced the commodore 60 then.

adullthud said:
wattso said:

Do you remember the computers then. They hadnt even introduced the commodore 60 then.

They had space invaders, pac man...........

yeah i agree artie. but even the irwin baby game is sick, kids play these things!

its not sick its not even real ?!? better to see things like that animated instead of wondering what it would be like to mow down a few hundred pedestrians with a ford F250 in the middle of town :lol: .
funny link needs a bit more freedom with the baby throw but.

Slightly amusing.
Wattso, the car game was called carmageddon, it was actually a time trial but you got bonus points for pedesterians and cows. Also there was a big fuss about a game where the object was to protect the twin towers from airliners, it was a cheapy that came out just before 9/11. Talk about bad timing.

i like the michal jackson game. u have to catch all the babies he throws of the building

Apparently theres a game solely based on killing McDonalds employees. Scarerd the @#$% outta me since I work at one :shock:

Carmageddon is available on ps2 and is well worth buying it really releives all that road rage that builds up!!

for some reason i've noticed that the link doesnt work at nightime, so give it a try earlier in the day. imagine the people who create these games though.... damn trekkies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back