is my frog dying or hibernating? please help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sezzalovesmj

Reaction score
hi i own a green tree frog well i think he is. his natural color is brown but in summer he turns green. i have notice 2 days ago his eyes are smaller than usual they also look a bit tight, his eating still and his eyes go back to normal when he is hunting for his crickets but when i go to bed and wake up to check on him his eyes are small and tight again, i haven't done anything different to make him go this way all i know is its winter here and i thought maybe his sleeping?? please help very worried about my boy. thanks

Hi there
Hope you frog is doing alright?
Where did you get him?
I'm after one for my son. Any tips?
Cheers. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Why not make your own thread instead of necroing a thread from a month ago that no one replied to?

Or multiple threads from a while back >.>

If upsets you so much, you didn't have to reply!

Asking a question =/= being upset. Not sure what your problem is. Starting your own threads will get more direct answers than posting in relatively unrelated ones.

Last edited:
except you answered the unrelated question and not the original... As for the original question how old is the frog and what kind of setup do you have?

... Not sure what your problem is...

My problem is that I'm away from home (and a PC). I did try to creat a thread, but Tapatalk doesn't allow it!

Not sure what your problem is either?!

Didn't realise I was supposed to know how all these programs work. Thanks for letting me know ;)

Not entirely sure why that couldn't have been said earlier without all the hostility...

If you first question/post didn't sound as hostile/smart ****, none of your misunderstanding would have happen!

You could have thought that "there might be a reason".

It's fiddley to write (on a phone), my life story in detail as you mentioned...
Plus, why should I have to write such a long story, prior to a simple question?
Most people are not interested.

It's obvious you had no interest in replying to original thread, but to have a go at me...

If you didn't understand my initial question, or if you were so intrigued, you could have asked nicely! ;)

OVER & OUT.

Last edited:
@Bluetongue1 Much appreciated!

Although I already have some info, I acquired previously, anything else is most welcome.

My difficulty is finding a supplier, as my contact fell through (frogs died)

Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back