Is the new Reptiles Australia out yet?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
since i subscribed to the magazine, i got a letter from them about issue 3 being late and why it is running late

they havent sent me a letter and i have been subscribes snince october

they changed the people they print with thats why it has been delaid should be out at the end of this month

Not very professional are they? hope that they improve. I rang them and left the message month ago, still not reply.

I contacted Alex and told him of the problem I had that no Newsagents in my area carried the new magazine. He said he'd post me a copy of the latest one. It never came. Very ordinary service in my opinion.

yeah the letter was on my table oops but yeah ordinary service always late wich pisses me off considering i have already paid for the magazine cause i am subscribe\d

Good magazine, but hard to get. Only a few newsagencys have them, thats why it is better to subscribe and get every issue delivered to your door!

I am getting it sent issue by issue because I am not that impressed with it yet. If it gets better I will subscribe but I must say that so far I have found their service good and also timely. By what you guys are saying though it sounds as though it might be a bit erratic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back