Is there a female Bredli on the Sunshine Coast!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelhorn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hiya Everyone,

Am curious to know if anyone on the Sunshine Coast has a female Bredli they were looking at breeding this year? I have a 6year old male and would like to allow him to breed this year with a willing female (if there are any close by)-I would be happy to lend my male-Doesn't concern me if if he wasn't breeding in my house.

Do any other people out there do this sort of thing in regards to lending reptiles. I have heard of issues and problems occuring with people taking snakes that were lent to them etc though realise that if a contract is signed or some sort of paper work is given saying the snake is just for loan purposes etc then thats away around possible issues later on-Still honestly wouldn't understand why some people would take other peoples reptiles, thats wrong!

I have pictures of my Boy on my profile (avatar and Dp) and you can come and view him if you want.

Just a thought as my Stimson's will not be ready to breed for another year and if I got some hands on experience or was able to offer someone assistance with breeding or setting up/taking care of lots of little ones then it will help me in the near future :)

always risky lending snakes,who knows if one carries something the others collection could be at risk

also if something happens to the lent snake,could be an ugly situation develop,friend destroying ones,ect ect

theres a sticky thread on this very subject,i havnt looked at it but could be some good info in it

always risky lending snakes,who knows if one carries something the others collection could be at risk

also if something happens to the lent snake,could be an ugly situation develop,friend destroying ones,ect ect

theres a sticky thread on this very subject,i havnt looked at it but could be some good info in it

Cheers Richard

I realise that, thought I would ask anyways :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back