is this a good sign?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
i have 3 tawny dragons, 2m and 1f, i'm looking for another female 2 pair with the lone male. The 2 others are quite often found basking together with the males arm around the female. is that a good sign?

66views and no1 can help me out? Cummon someone's gotta know if this is a good sign

66views and no1 can help me out? Cummon someone's gotta know if this is a good sign

What are you actually asking? Is the 'lone male' being bullied, if so you should the answer is no (imo) thats probably just the luck of where it decides to sit.

the lone male aint being bullied, i was just wondering if them sitting 2gether ment they liked eachother and wanted 2 make lil tawny dragons

Well they might like each other but I don't think that behaviour is a good indication of whether they'll breed, in captivity lizards come into contact with each other a lot and if its under their basking light it probably just means they both want to get warm :)

ok then, well i'll hope 4 the best, i either want another female or i might sell the lone male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back