Is your keyboard making you sick?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never clean my keyboard :s Unless it gets actual grime on the keys. I clean my mouse periodically, though.
I tend to get these funky build-ups on the edges of my mice :p
But it's my own keyboard and mouse, no one else really uses it.

LOL watched an episode of "how clean is your house" a while back on Foxtel, they tested the keyboard, and yup, the toilet seat was indeed cleaner (less germs)!!!! thats cause they ate at the keyboard and it goe full of food bits and crumbs, and there was evidence that someone hadn't washed their hands on leaving the bathroom too!!!

PS actually, my whole computer makes me sic, especially when it loses files, and plays up!!!!

thats not cool. im at work and i was holding the mouse while reading it, and it felt like it was gettin sticky lol

i do think there is a list some where "the world dirtiest objects"....

car keys & money are the top 2 by memory

Is your keyboard making you sick?

I am not sure about that...but it sure does something to some peoples behaviour....;)

Why stop at keyboards, anything like door handles, railings etc that are accesible to the general public can potentially make you sick....

Now that all of those with OCD are running around scrubbing everything in sight........

I believe that we take the cleanliness thing way too far. its anti bacterial this anti microbial that, we are living in almost sterile environment and I dont think its doing our immune systems any good. No wonder people are getting sick all the time with gastro, flu ect ect....Kids arent allowed to get dirty these days.

Well, as you can see Im from logan so bugger the cleanliness off here, with my animals its like fully sterilized cos im paranoid of them getting sick but with me, if i drop it on the ground, and it was yum, stuff it i will eat it (with some exceptions)...now that ive just told you how gross i am i will now fade into the background and lay low until all is forgotten...

courtz........ I wouldn't do it myself....but ever heard of the 30-second rule?? My daughter sayd that if it's been on the floor less than 30 seconds, it's still ok!!!!!!!

courtz........ I wouldn't do it myself....but ever heard of the 30-second rule?? My daughter sayd that if it's been on the floor less than 30 seconds, it's still ok!!!!!!!

haha yeah i've heard of it, i just figure that people use their hands so much that there would probably be more bacteria on ya hands than on the floor, even if you've washed them..thats not to say i dont wash them, im not that gross...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back