• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

items for sale or swap

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doods189

Reaction score
hi i have a few items for sale or swap have

1 nokia n73
1 samsung slide phone gh500 i think it is
both good condition both on vodafone
have 3 to 4 mp3 players all work
a roulette , black jack, pocker and craps game table still in great condition may have poker chips and cards aswell
also have 2 mini 110cc chopper pockets bikes both need work will be great little projects. have 2 or 3 tvs from 34cm to 51cm work good
a total gym 1000great condition
a 12in pioneer subwoofer
a 1200 watt 4 channels mach 1 amp
both still work bot of wear and tear but still sound great
1 white and grey 2yr old cockateil cage breed
and maybe a fridge i think its a westinghouse but will have to check about 2 or 3 yrs old still looks new works great was going to turn into a incubator but have no time

also may have a 3g i phone bought of a mate was working before but i updated the phone and now it keeps coming up with insert active simcard with no pin lock comes with the original box and all stuff in it no longer need it as have new i phone

located in nowra south coast

will need to be gone by next week as moving

will sell the whole lot for $850 ono or swap for anything of interest pm sms call or email or msn thanks

[email protected]

1200 watt amp is sold i phone may be on hold will sell the lot for $500 ono has to go before weekend or goes to freinds and tip

also have a remote control helicopter needs new blades and also have a wii sports games pack and a bbq 2 hand made glass enclosures with mesh tops and opening swing doors kept diamonds in there nolonger needed $500 for the lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back