It's that super exciting time of year again!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakePower

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I would share and post a few pics of some of my 07 pairings. I have only managed to catch a few in the act on film, but there are also a couple of others that I didn't want to disturb!
I am certainly looking forward to seeing the coming seasons results... :) :)

First W.A. Stimson pairing..
W.jpg

Next a lovely pairing and one that I am very eager to see the results from, I am using the male in my avatar for the first time!
Tully x Julatten B&W pairing...
JulattenxTullyBWpairing.jpg

A Pure Tully Jungle line... This is going to be a very exciting clutch, almost hypo jungles!
OpenforestTullypairing.jpg

And last but not least a pair of Water Pythons (Rainbow serpants)
RainbowSerpantmating.jpg

I also have my Cape York Jungles from last year mating again, as well as some Krauss line pure palmerstons, and a pair of SxR jungles!

Hope you enjoy the pics and thanks for looking!
Cheers,
Zac.

Best of luck Zac with your pairs, hope all works out well for you.

But I'm really curious now in regards to your Julatten teaming up with a Tully? I'm not having a go at you Zac, but I posted a question here not so long ago about crossing a b&w Julatten with a Krauss b&g, and for some reason I got heavily abused for even thinking of it from some of the supposebly more experienced herpers on here....hummmmm???

Let us know of your results Zac, especially from the Julatten/Tully pair, I would be really interested to see how they turn out!

Thanks Zac

I can't beleive you would even still think about it jagman shame on you :) lol.

Those pairs are looking great Zac best of luck.

Thanks guys for your kind words and good wishes!

Jagman, the Tully x Julatten is a pure B&W Pairing!!!! Not crossing colours. The tully animal is actually the male, and as you can see from my avatar, he is as B&W as any animal around australia. Some have actually thought he was a Cape Tribulation! As with any other locality, different colours come from everywhere. He is from a Tully line, that produces B&W's. Infact Two of the biggest and best known jungle breeders in Aust. have this line of b&w tullys and they rival even the best Tribs and Julattens!

Anyways guys... I'll keep you posted!! :) :)
Cheers!,
Zac.

Hi again,
Just thought that I would clarify for the people that are wondering...
The Tully male breeder in the B&W pairing is from a prooven B&W Tully line. I have several animals in both sexes, from this line from 2 different breeders as I mentioned above.
These are stunning B&W animals, that as you can see are clean B&W, with solid blacks, not the redish/brown that some b&w's develop in their black, as they get a little older.
I will keep you posted on the results from this pairing, but I am fairly confident that this pairing is going to produce some magnificent B&W Jungles.
The female is the Julatten animal, she is 5 1/2 yrs old and she is very white, with only a little pale yellow towards the end of her tail.
The photo was taken through the glass so as not to disturb the mating session, so colour is a little off anyway.
But, As with all B&W's they are very clean and bright after a shed, but then dull a little until the next sloth.
Cheers,
Zac.

that tully pairing should be good! good luck mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back