Jacky Lizards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesr

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have a problem with my Jacky he hates me and every time I put my hand in the encouser he runs and when I catch him (being very gental) he bits me or struggles his way out. illve read alot about this and nothing seems to work can someone please help me.
THANKS

jackys arnt the best lizard for handling, if you wanna handle something go a beardie

yeh im geting a beardie very soon but some people are able to tame jackys but i cant tame mine (illve tamed a snake)

Some just don't like handling depends on your lizard.

and do you have to bath them like beardies thanks

What do you mean by this? What sort of bath do you give beardies?

Jacky's have a tendancy to be quite skittish. How long have you had it? How old is it? And please don't take this the wrong way but is it captive bred or wild caught? I only ask as wild Jacky's tend to more skittish and this would hekp explain your dilema.

um sorry about the beadie thing it was just an acident i was gonna change it but I couldnt find out how

I'llve had it for about two months and its still young (not shaw of the age) about 18cm long also I got it of a good breeder so captive breed
he is a bit skittish to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back