jungle names

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabregasreptiles

Reaction score
hey guys,

thinking of naming my jungle:
*BoBo
*Goldie
*Jay Zee (J.Z)

it is a nice yellow colour with zig zag bands on its body and is a female.

which name do you think i should call her out of these 3. which name is best??

thanks for your help

J.Z is pretty good, I just got my 2 Jungles and called my female Shara and my male Demon as I saw him bite the guy I bought him from..

lol. i am also liking J.Z .

just wondering what everyone else thinks. any more people??? which name is best for my jungle???

thanks

Seeing as how I cop so much sh**t for naming my first dog "King", I'm thinking something a little less obvious like JZ is so much better....

j.z is good, nothing too crazy, tho if u named it beyonce i think ppl might look at u funny. im trying to think of a name for my sppoted which im picking up on saturday.

Why would you name a snake?...so it knows to come when being called ??

same reason you would name a deaf kid? Every thing deserves a name

I like JZ. Especially if its got those zig zag kind of patterns.
I looked up heaps of greek and mythological gods and stuff for mine but i ended up going with the cuter option of 'peanut', also cause she's a girl, so i found it was harder.

JZ sounds great :)
I'm sure you'll enjoy your new baby jungle just as much as I'm enjoying mine!

As soon as I saw J.Z I thought it was perfect and then thought that if you eventually got him a girlfriend you could name her Beyonce LOL

How about something off the movie JUNGLE Book like...Baloo, Bagheera, Mowgli or Kaa the Snake off the movie!!! Hope this helps

MY female Jungle is call Fever and my male is Rumble

as in Jungle fever and rumble in the jungle lol

I dont like any of the names suggested so far :D
I'd call her Euryale (pronounced" you-ray-al)
in Greek mythology, Euryale was one of the Gorgons, three vicious sisters with brass hands, sharp fangs, and hair of living, venomous snakes. She, like her sisters, was able to turn any creature to stone with her gaze. Her sister Stheno was also immortal, but Medusa, the last of the sisters, was mortal.

or Adria In the stargate sci-fi series adria is the daughter of Vala Mal Doran and of leader of the Ori army.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back