Jungle off Roger Lester

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have a few of Rogers around here somewhere... but its 12:21am and I have to get up for work in 4 hours so i'll post some pics soon. Fluffy is my favourite.... as with most women in my life I think she wants to kills me.

I hope Roger will have some more when i come over!! lol... nice quality jungle's , you can pay silly money for high quality like that here.

God starve the bluddy lizards browns,you telling me you got rid of that,your an imbicile,give yourself an uppercut!! :)
:lol: Don't worry mate he went into good hands and i hope he breeds from him soon and i also have a similar female which is really starting to look hot as same colour as that one in the pic with reduced head pattern just a bit different in body pattern.The owner of that one in the pic has just got a screamer female for him but will be a couple of years before he can breed her with the one in the pic and it's amongst one of the better jungles i've seen so the offspring should be really freaky!!

I have offered to send my female next season but will see what happens so don't worry we work together and will have some real hot jungles in time!!He is spectacular the one in the pic though isn't he,and he still looks good as a much older animal hardly any smudging at all and stayed nice and clean looking it's best about a week after a fresh slough!!!

God should starve them freaking toads man then maybe dey wood b ded n berried hay bra???

im with you browns that one you put up from roger has been my favourite jungle for as long as i can remember.

i will try to post some pic's soon of my junglesfrom roger

Here's my Tully female from Roger. Love her to bits. There are some real beauties in this thread.

lily4.jpg

lily2.jpg

lily3.jpg

Hello,
Just wondering who Roger is?Sorry haven't been on here that long but I would like to get one of these Jungles from him sometime soon.So if anyone can put me in contact with him it would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back