Just a quick hello from the uk

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toggsy

Reaction score
Hi my names Nick I'm based in the mendips which is in Somerset Uk.
I've been keeping reptiles for a fair few number of years now basically I started off as most people do with a corn snake and it grew from there.
I also volunteer in my local reptile shop helping out with cleaning and care of reptiles and inverts which is great as it allows you to get hands on with lots of different species
As you can tell I have a real passion for all reptiles but my real no 1 passion is Carpet Pythons which started just over 2 years ago.
When I initially started keeping snakes I was taken back by the fast amount snakes that were available to keep and I was like a kid in a sweet shops wanting everything lol.
I was instantly drawn to carpets by the sheer beauty and colours but was put off purchasing one by the reptile shop who said they were snappy and I didn't have enough experience etc etc.
i waited a few years before I finally got one coastal x jag male and it was the best move ever (sadly I no longer have him as he died in April last year) I just wish I had ignored the reptile shop owner and purchased a carpet earlier.
My current collection includes:
anery male corn snake cb 09
2 royal pythons male and female both cb10
red tailed boa male cb12
Spotted python male cb11
zebra carpet male cb13
2 bearded dragon male and female

Previously kept
BRB female
Male pinstripe royal
coastal x jag carpet male

Ive just purchased 2 female carpets for future breeding plans.
1 reduced pattern jag and a jag sibling which I'm hoping to collect in the next 2 weeks.

194e8b0262e13f12780eb408d633d2b9.jpg

0d1bf704d253fbfb5ccc67bdfef8efc4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back