Just got back from diving in thailand

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

palmej

Reaction score
We ran into this when we were diving, its called a banded sea krait (pretty sure) sorry not the best quality, but I guess it is a photo :p
i also have two other photos, one of a scorpian fish and one of a leapord shark

I have a video on my facebook of when we swam with a whale shark! but its to big to upload on here. It was amazing!

Attachments

• Foto's Project abroad 041.jpg
    Foto's Project abroad 041.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Foto's Project abroad 147.jpg
    Foto's Project abroad 147.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 73
  • Foto's Project abroad 170.jpg
    Foto's Project abroad 170.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 66
I so loooove thailand, where abouts in thailand did you go, where did you stay. we go every 2nd year for holidays I miss it

I also love Thailand and go about 2 - 3 times a year. It's funny you mention swimming whith Whale Sharks because I was looking into that last night on the internet. I am going again in March and they said it was possible to see them then but the optimal time to see them was April, May from Memory. Anyway I hope to get some diving in this time also :) Nice shots!

I was staying in Ao Nang (its near Krabi which is in the south of Thailand) so I did a lot of diving around Phi Phi and places like that.
I saw the whale shark at a dive sport called Anenomea Reef, a week before I arrived the group I was with saw another one (the same one).

It was really good fun, and going over there made me a qualified diver so I want to do some diving over here =]

here are some more
white eyed moral eel, boxfish and a porkypine fish

Attachments

• Foto's Project abroad 033.jpg
    Foto's Project abroad 033.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Foto's Project abroad 039.jpg
    Foto's Project abroad 039.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Foto's Project abroad 157.jpg
    Foto's Project abroad 157.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 28