Just Hatched

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
poor thing.

Eastern BD?

Its always 2heads, how mutations dont show xtra legs or tails. Its always pictures of 2 heads :?

Don't know about cool, but it's very interesting. I wonder how often this happens. Anyone else experienced this?

As far as cruel is concerned, that's not necessarily the case. I've heard of other similar situations where the animal concerned is healthy, eats well, and appears happy.

steve6610 said:
very cool

how can anybody think thats cool,

Simply because it is different...

It isnt nesicarily cool that it may not be healthy or functioning properly..

But it does look cool, cos its different...

They never said "cool that beardie will probably die from that"...

Not meaning any harm, just showing different perspective...

peace.

Simon Stone hatched a 2 headed woma this year.I'm sure i've seen pics where there's been extra legs on certain freaks.If it's healthy and eatin why not keep it alive...I actually wouldn't mind owning a 2 heade python just out of curiosity to see what it does...each to their own and whatever floats ya boat and all that :)

Yes, I must say every human siamese twin I've even seen, makes me want to lock them into a freezer and euthanize them. Same with any human with any form of birth disability quite frankly. They need to be put out of their misery because they are obviously suffering a hideous existence (being that they lived a normal life beforehand :?). I always swerve my car as sharply as possible when I pass anybody with a birth handicap in the hope I might be able to euthanize them right there and then! ;) RIGHT ON!! :lol:

junglemad said:
I have a Tasmanian cousin
How about we keep the inbreeding/linebreeding discussions for another thread ? ;)

From reading forums overseas, it seems this happens a fair bit over there and they animals like this are quite coveted. As in every1 wants one. If I had enough money I'd definetely buy it (saving up for more snakes...). I'd love to see it grow into a happy, healthy adult. But that's just me.

they never live long as a rule, most die with in a few months. Its actually more common than youd think.

They are eating and drinking well and Norm has dedcided to raise the animal himself. I wish him luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back