Just moved to QLD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure where that is but I can look up .... hey so which one is the accountant? maybe you can get me a job heheheheeee

its the main road mate. Just down from the Mcdonalds near the airport but on the opposite side. The actual property is on a little side road parallel to the main road. it is in a house. You turn into the side street right opposite the Bundaberg International hotel. Or call me on the number is just pm'd you.

Does anyone hve some good petshops to recomend on the Sunshine Coast?????

I think that Slimebo has/had some frozen mice and rats - he's in Gladstone
AND I think he was planning a trip to Bundy soon (to pick up some shavings for the rats/mice)

Kersten and us Qld central coasters have been getting together every 2 months or so... on Sunday we went for a look at the EcoFest in Gladstone... So might make the next one in August - ???

I'll let you know what's happening for the next get together if you like guys...?

theres a bloke in bundy that breeds mice and rats, he goes by the nic "adamps" on petlink, find one of his old ads and give him a buzz.

Sure ScottBec, would love to know when you meet up next .. hopefully we will be able to make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back