just pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Gilleni, the carrot was there for crix, he just thought hed kill it! lol :D

very placid but lots of character, loves to run around the room, do his own thing. Thats the smaller you saw with the carrot. This is the boss man, he dont tolerate trouble in beardy town. :D

:D Top snaps instar,the seahorse is awsum,and is that a shingle backs head spying,nice setups dude. :D

Well Inny, you certainly provided some comedy for my boys this morning. Now they want me to get one of those "boss man" beardies... as well as the BT.

(good to see he does not have a beer in his hand also...:wink:)

LOl Alex :D Yeah OLfella, shes a shingle, dontcha love there eyes! :)

Beautiful reptiles you have there! How big are the turtles (SCL) and how big is the tank? My little turts a pig... eat (or tries to eat) anything that goes near him :) i guess its just the way he is.

Jonathon Turts are 12cm (Eln) and 11cm (macq) Tank is a 4 foot. Planning on moving them to a larger tank , possibley indoor (back verandah) pond later in the year, hoping to put a filey in that tank (if i can wrangle it :D )
Most turts have 'empty legs', they will eat till it comes back out the mouth if you allow it (dont)
Being oportunistic feeders they make the most of any tucker they find, especially eln. :D

Hey Instar I like the setup of your tanks, would u be able to post a pic of the whole tank? I'm looking at making my blue-tongues tanks more interesting and your lizard ones look awesome! :D

And what do use on the floor of the tank? I got recommended a nesting material for my lizards, and it made my lizards eyes weep and clog up with the dirt in the litter. I than used newspaper till the eyes cleared up and now have sand in there, looks pretty plain tho.

Instar, can u please, pretty pleae post some pics of your lizards tanks? They look really great and i need some ideas for my blueys tanks!!!

Excellent pics mate,looks like they get the best of everything.....really nice work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back