• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Juvenile central nettie dragon for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelzarie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Will not freight (local sale only) 1 x male (I would guess male from his dominant behaviour) nettie dragon. Cute little guy but wont have room for him when his mum and dad start to mate again this season. $100 contact number 0412 781 133 or pm me on here if interested. Will post pics later this evening.

Kelly.

central netted dragon

hi my name is Helen and i live in Brisbane.

I am interested in your dragon and would like to see some pics of him.

What color is he? Does he have yellow or orange coloring?

Hope to hear from u soon. Helen

Hi Helen,

He's primarily orange with the black spots they have. Pic attached but doesn't really show his nice colours, he must be due for a shed at some point soon.

Kind Regards

Kelly

Attachments

• P1020029.JPG
    P1020029.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 218
Hi Helen here again , he is beautiful .

I would definately like to buy him . May I call u tomorrow so we can discuss the details.

My mob is 0419778943 if u would like to contact me.

I am still up and about u can call me now if u wish, or i could call you.

Thanks. Helen

I would be able to pick him up tomorrow. Do u keep him in an enclosure with a heat mat?

Do u use sand or another type of substrate. I have an enclosure for him just need to add the heat mat and lighting which i have both of and he will have a new home and someone who will love him and spoil him.

I Will also provide for him at a later date a couple of lovely ladies Do you think that will make him happy?

Oh by the way i do have a licence.

Thanks again. Helen

We keep him in an enclosure with two heat rocks, a light bulb(for warmth) and the uv fluro light. We dont tend to use substrate because we didn't have much success with them (they eat it and it can make them very sick) - so we just tend to use newspaper. When he gets a bit older you could probably introduce red sand or something like that and have no problems. The only thing I have to emphasise is he is still growing (will grow to about the length of an envelope(cant find ruler at the moment) from snout to end of tail). But in the meantime you will have to take care when taking him out for attention and what not because he is still small (as I said, about 6cm in total) - speaking from experience because they aren't easy to find if they decide to jump. Other than that, he's a cute little guy, would love a couple of ladies and will probably be ready for them later this year if you keep feeding him up on roaches with calcium and vitamins because our experience with this one is that he is growing pretty quickly. I would recommend doing some reading up if you dont know too much about them because their settings slightly differ from that of the beardies in regards to temperature. But at any rate, I will be at work today and my partner is available on mobile so if you wanted to have a quick chat with him his contact number is 0412 781 133. Alternatively I wont be home until after 6.30pm(3203 0587). But at least if you give him a call he can make plans for you to view/pick up the little fella.

Kind Regards

Kelly Russell

baby netty

Hi Kelly Helen here my baby is beautiful has settled in really well and enjoying lots of yummy woodies.

He"s a very cheeky little boy . Did u have a name for him before I bought him ?

I haven"t named him yet so u might have some ideas.

He is beside me as i type this sitting on the rock wall of his house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back