Keeping Central Netted and Pygmy Beardie together?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perez

Reaction score
hey guys i was looking into getting a central netted dragon. i currently keep eastern/pygmy/dwarf and central beardies. and am wondering if you think i can keep a pygmy with a netted (from hatchies) together? ive succesfully kept pygmy/dwarf and eastern/central but unsure of mixing the two. any thoughts or advise? thaks guys.

How does NO sound!

IMO you shouldnt be housing different sub species together in the first place as they all have the ability to interbreed.

If you are doing this because you dont have room for seperate enclosures then re-think purchasing untill you do.

Last edited:
Perhaps when they are very small and the enclosure is very big but i would strongly suggest that you try and keep them in species specific tanks for hatchies and adults

just checking. ive kept diffrent speicies together in the past. i have plenty of space, just like having mixed speicies. i dont want to breed. i usually keep males and females seperate anywayz...

Beeman is having a good day, lol, however he is correct
i have plenty of netted hatchlings if you wish to purchase any and i can also provide assistance on their welfare
goodluck they are awesome critters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back