Keeping this Forum alive ~ blue turtle Lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There about two years craig, They grow more quickly in captivity. In the wild they might be half the size. Due to go to a bigger tank soon. :)

Nice looking turt instar,don't ya just love any animal with blue on it.

Here's a pic of an extremely rare form of blue jungle,can't wait to breed from him and see what comes out.....definitely a new morph of jungle here and i'll probably sell the hatchies for $5,000 and hets for $2,500 :lol: :wink:

DCP_0274.jpg

Nice pair of porkers youve got there Dan. They eat well I see.

peterescue said:
Nice pair of porkers youve got there Dan. They eat well I see.

Indeed Pete, and they only get fed once a week and not that much, but they do get a healthy variety. You can note the rather fast growth from the color of the eln's shell, shouldnt be so light.
Despite that they are healthy enough. Water has been on the warmish side at about 25c over summer, I usually keep it down to about 21 or 22c, got tired of changing frozen water bottles.
they should be only half the size but then ive seen captives at twice the size at 2 years, most folk do pump them full of food. :wink:

Count me in for one of your blue phase jungles Browns, I'll have a trio thanks...:)

Hey Inny, I'm trying! Still taking photos of the GTF's. bit buggad if I can work it out yet? Sorry mate! Don't worry, I'll bloody work it out! Grrrrr!!! :oops: Well, one can only hope??? :roll:

Count me in for one of your blue phase jungles Browns, I'll have a trio thanks...
No probs mate,you're first on the waiting list...

Yep you bet yo a$$ dude,you have no idea how many others are after some of these guys :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back