• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

King size double dome swag.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scale_Addiction

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This is a very regretful sale, as i worked my bum off to buy it. but unfortunatly, it is just too small for me and my partner. (i'm supasize :D)

It is a king size swag, so it's longer and wider than most double swags, it has 3 fibreglass poles that create the dome, it has a full mesh top, and feet and head ends are also mesh, there is obviously canvas panels that covers the mesh in rain.

it takes less than 30 seconds to roll out and peg up, and has a great mattress in it.

the canvass is suitable in heaps of rain (i hosed it down twice when i bought it, not a drop inside)

all vips are those huge hard wearing type.

i have seen alot of cheapy versions of this one around, but i bought the best you could get.

any questions just ask.

i will have to take a pic of it at some stage, but i will post a pic of the cheapy version which is on the net.

$400, local pick-up.

i hope this works
this is a cheapy single version. but you get the idea
i have only used the swag 3 times (overnighters)

f0_1_b.JPG

item withdrawn from sale, i am advertising elsewhere at a higher price.

thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.