lampropholis delicata

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
well if all goes well will have some this coming season, been on the look out for about 3 years. Heres a few pics of one i caught.

DSCF3772.jpg

DSCF3773.jpg

DSCF3774.jpg

lol so do i, just found 3 under a rock, i want some on licence tho

yea there awusm, loved catching them at my nans lol when i was younger
cheers
brad

*great pics*

yea i have always loved them but never knew of keepers, i now know of one breeder so fingers crossed he can spare me some hatchies next season ;)

A friend of mine kept them (illegaly) and funnily enough they bred for her.

yea, i have kept them before when it was legal for me to do so but now i want them on licence and try and get them to other keepers

there a great food sorce for burtons legless lizards, beardys love them too. ......................................oh yeah so do gts

only problems is they can carry disease and parasites. Best to stick with ahg for your burtons and dont feed lizards to gts or beardies

Intresting , how much would they go for on lisience?

I am guessing they woulden't be in a huge demand??

I recently found a communal nesting site for these garden skinks. There must have been at least 50 or so eggs, both hatched and unhatched. They were in the holes of bricks that were stacked togeather.

i didnt say they have less but if you are going to use lizards as feeders use pest species not natives. Also not sure if burtons will accept thawed lizards but if they do then freeze them to kill of parasites

i remember a episode of some show on the abc (creature features or something) and some girl was keeping them in a glass fish tank and they were laying eggs inside plastic dinosaurs and they were hatching :p

Hey im new...

Hey guys are you talking about the little brown lizard thing in the photo's? If you are i have literally 100's in my backyard. What do they normally eat? I was thinking about keeping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back