Lampropholis guichenoti

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple of people with them, one is a member here but if he breeds them he wont have any left over as there is already a growing list of people after them. If i do find anyone else i shall let you know

There seems to be quite a bit of demand for L.guichenoti and L.delicata right now, shame not many people breed them in captivity.:(
But I think there are a few people breeding both species.

hopefully in a couple of years time they may be a little easier to get hold of

I have been trying yo get some for years.

Stupid I can go out and collect some to feed to my Burton's legally but I can't find any to put on my licence legally.

I have been trying yo get some for years.

Stupid I can go out and collect some to feed to my Burton's legally but I can't find any to put on my licence legally.

It doesnt make sense, perfectly legal to feed them to our reps and kill god knows how many when we destroy their habitat but to have them introduced to the hobby for captive breeding is basically impossible

It doesnt make sense, perfectly legal to feed them to our reps and kill god knows how many when we destroy their habitat but to have them introduced to the hobby for captive breeding is basically impossible
"
uhh, what if you just kept them, and said "im establishing my own feeding stock" :)
"ill need to sell the ones i dont need tho"

i believe you are allowed to keep them if they are used as feeders but not sure on breeding. Would be completely illegal to sell them off though

still searching :(... L.guichenoti is at the top of my list!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back