largest Reptile Art project to date

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work guzzo, reminds me of this 2 metre batik we bought 30 years ago. Done by a local artist, titled "Clifton crocodile".

i-DwXjxk2-L.jpg

Hey that looks great, I love the earthy colours. I bet that looks great on a wall. That is what I am trying to do....fill my house with art that has meaning to me. I always doubt myself but in the end I seem to pull it off......fingers crossed for this one. just bought a heap of fancy brushes haha...

Just looked it up... i'm going to make one now. With an animal i killed!

Make sure you let me know how it goes.....some of the stuff I have seen is amazing!

talk to a game fishing club
always a few beakies taken each year
try scrimshaw on a marlin bill
looks awesome and plenty of room to practice on

one of my crew was filipino and made good money doing them on the long liner

I never thought of Marlin Bill....I doubt I will ever see a marlin though....other that on Finding Nemo.

Amazing work! Love it, you should sell me it haha ;)

No seriously

Amazing work! Love it, you should sell me it haha ;)

No seriously

Thanks mate,

I am 41 and I think I will be 51 buy the time I finish! unless I quit work and grow a big beard and live in the hills and become a crazy artist!.....

Coming along well. Have you got a wall picked out for it?

Thanks mate,

I am 41 and I think I will be 51 buy the time I finish! unless I quit work and grow a big beard and live in the hills and become a crazy artist!.....

Guzzo I know some happy people who have gone down that path.

Looking good bro, keep going. :)

Thanks Guys,

Ahh...the missing leg......have faith......it is in water....which does not look like water at the moment ...but....with a little beer and reflection and a few nice green water lillies and a few little flowers....who knows what will happen.

However...I have seen many adult crocs with missing legs....i am sure you have to Steve.

Coming along well. Have you got a wall picked out for it?

Lounge room......got so many walls to fill though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back