Last Minute Directions - Bendigo Snake Farm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'd hate to think anyone was scratching their heads about the directions. I am!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thought I'd better do a double check over the net this morning just to get my bearings. Here is what I came up with over the net to get there. I'm sure the times are a little on the generous side but the directions themselves are good.

Well, It's still drizzling rain - at least it's not hailing :lol: :lol: :wink:

Start at SPENCER ST, MELBOURNE
74 m
1 Min

Continue along CLARENDON ST, MELBOURNE
564 m
1 Min

Continue along SPENCER ST, SOUTHBANK
2.37 km
3 Mins

Turn right at DRYBURGH ST, WEST MELBOURNE
580 m
1 Min

Continue along MACAULAY RD, NORTH MELBOURNE
704 m
1 Min

Turn right at BOUNDARY RD, NORTH MELBOURNE
909 m
1 Min

Continue along MT ALEXANDER RD, NORTH MELBOURNE
5.52 km
8 Mins

Take the 3rd exit at ROUNDABOUT > BULLA RD, ESSENDON NORTH
995 m
1 Min

Continue along TULLAMARINE FWY NBND, ESSENDON NORTH
789 m
1 Min

Continue along CALDER FWY WBND, ESSENDON NORTH
13.02 km
12 Mins

Continue along CALDER FWY, CALDER PARK
30.39 km
25 Mins

Turn left at CALDER HWY, GISBORNE
93.08 km
1 Hr 52 Mins

Continue along MCIVOR HWY, BENDIGO
4.31 km
5 Mins

Turn right at CROOK ST, BENDIGO
795 m
2 Mins

Turn left at COUSINS ST, BENDIGO
186 m
1 Min

Turn right at RESERVOIR RD, BENDIGO
166 m
1 Min

Turn left at CHERITON DR, BENDIGO
87 m
1 Min

Turn left at ADINA CT, BENDIGO
35 m
1 Min

Finish ADINA CT, BENDIGO
154.56 km
2 Hrs 58 Mins

I will give you the directions to Roys when we meet up at Bendigo.

Cheers all! :D

Hope you guys have a great day with many pics when you return!!

Cheers, Alan.

Yeah same here ! Hope you guys have a great day and bring back lots of pics for us ! :) :) :)
Where did you get the directions from ?

:D Pix are coming I will post some after work today (I took heaps!)..It really was a greeeeat day! Sorry you could not all join us...I am sure you will read some interesting bits from those that went, even from our mystery guest from Sydney.. :wink:
I did have a chance last night to post some pix of the :cry: road kill in Canada though, poor thing. Our son Jon sent them to us...imagine a snake slithering across snow! :shock: :shock:

Many thanks to Luke and the others who organised the day. I have never seen so many serpents in one day. It was really quite something. Rounded off with good company, great food and the occasional ale (well for some) and we had a Sunday of herpin delight. Well done. I had a ball!!!

The pictures turned out very well. I was surpised how well the shots through the glass at Roy's turned out. His animals are very well presented. He had a few that I had never seen before in the flesh.

When we set up the gallery for the day I think we should split into two. One section for the people and the other for the animal shots.

Quote;
I'd hate to think anyone was scratching their heads about the directions. I am!!

Thought I'd better do a double check over the net this morning just to get my bearings. Here is what I came up with over the net to get there. I'm sure the times are a little on the generous side but the directions themselves are good

I dont think the times were all that much on the generous side luke, I'd say about an hour the other side lol

Re: RE: Last Minute Directions - Bendigo Snake Farm

Stevo said:
I dont think the times were all that much on the generous side luke, I'd say about an hour the other side lol

Glad to see you made it back in one piece. It was a filthy drive back with the rain. The weather was fine when it needed to be for the activities so we were lucky there.

What time did you finish up at Roy's? It looked like you were settling for the evening. Did you come home with a serpent?

RE: Re: RE: Last Minute Directions - Bendigo Snake Farm

Left roys at 10:30pm lol and with the bredli

Re: RE: Re: RE: Last Minute Directions - Bendigo Snake Farm

Stevo said:

So the bottle of Chivas worked then?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Last Minute Directions - Bendigo Snake Farm

Stevo said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was wondering how that saga was going to end! :lol: :lol: How tanked did you finally get Roy!? :D :wink:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Last Minute Directions - Bendigo Snake F

Tanked enough to part with bredli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back