Last night herping pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dickyknee

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
A few of us headed out last night for a small walk through the scrub ( 12k / 5 hours :shock: near killed me )

A few crawdads out there , this was one of the bigger ones i've seen .
Crawdad31-10-12009web.jpg

Forgotten its name ....:D
Frog31-10-2009web.jpg

Southern Leaf tail
Leafy231-10-2009web.jpg

Leafy31-10-2009web.jpg

Leafy831-10-2009web.jpg

Thick tail / Milii
Milii231-10-2009web.jpg

Milii31-10-2009web.jpg

Smalleyed
Smalleyed531-10-2009web.jpg

nice pics, am guessing you went to royal with jason? the shot of the small eyed looks good, they always seem to move about to much, was all this seen on foot? can't wait to come down one day, every time I seem to come down its cold so never end up going, have never actually been into the national park, only driven into it a bit near waterfall but didnt get out.

That frog is amazing- nice pics, cheers for posting- amazing what a good camera and a bit of enthusiasm can do for your pics hey.

nice pics, am guessing you went to royal with jason? the shot of the small eyed looks good, they always seem to move about to much, was all this seen on foot? can't wait to come down one day, every time I seem to come down its cold so never end up going, have never actually been into the national park, only driven into it a bit near waterfall but didnt get out.

Good guess , all on foot , im still recovering as im old :D.

Hahahaha.... a good thai foot massage is what you need!

Love the pics, the cute little milli is pretty.

That last shot of the broad tailed gecko is mad. You get such great shots man.

the one you forgot its name .... looks like a george to me dicky :) ..... awesome pics

Does any body know if those red mites u can c on the leaf tail r the same as snake mites
and if not can snakes still be carriers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back