LAST POST FOR 2004

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
This may well be my last post for the year, but I?d just like to say I sincerely hope everyone here has a safe and enjoyable break over the Xmas and New Year period ? Geez, I?m really needing this break I can tell you :lol:

I must be a sad case, because I will actually miss being on here while I?m on my break in Mallacoota :lol:. To anyone I may have offended on here ? that?s just too damn bad!! :lol: (joke) But, in all honesty, I don?t take too many things over the internet all that seriously. If I?ve argued with anyone, generally it?s because I?m bored, not because I know what I?m talking about! :lol: I can truly say I don?t have any problems with anybody on this site, although if anyone has a prob with me they can ring me on 1300 eatcrap-and-die! :wink:

I?ve found the information available on APS absolutely fantastic ? even though I haunt the Chit Chat columns like the plague ? that?s because not much tends to go wrong with my one solitary python :lol: - and isn?t she just a doll :D

TORNAD0.JPG

I?ve met some really great people through APS, they all know who they are. I feel a big thanks should go to Slateman, the administrators & mods for all the hard work they have put into a truly great site. It?s certainly somewhere I can get my mind off work for awhile, and I often find it far more relaxing to sit in front of with a bottle of wine at night rather than watching the idiot box?(even though I get roused on by my wife for doing so, but hey, who?s perfect? Not me, that's for sure!! :lol: :lol:)

I?m looking forward to getting around to organizing a couple of things next year (probably something on a grander scale than the Bendigo Tiger Snake Farm/ shed/ thingy :lol:). I?m still currently onto the Melbourne Zoo about the Reptile tour there (whether they like it or not, I?ll get an answer :lol:) I?m also going to make an effort to come up and crash something the NSW bunch holds in 2005 ? I?ve always wanted to visit Tooronga Zoo!

Have a very safe break everyone, I?ll look forward to some serious clowning around with you all in 2005 :wink:

Cheers,
Luke :D

Right back at ya moosey, have a good one and take care dude.

Although, i did try and ring the 1300 number and i got no answer, oh well, i'll just have to keep trying i guess...LOL

Cheers mate,
Alan.

see ya Moosey! I'll be off the air for a while, but not for holidays - major refurbishment to the computer and lots of visiting friends over Christmas, so any problems you guys may have......don't email me any more for a while - PM a mod! ;-) MERRY CHRISTMAS and a snakey new year to everyone!

hey have a good one mate!!
nice knowing you while you wher here and look forward to next year, and i hope your snake goes good while your gone.

cheers moose have fun to!

yours sincerly benjimen:)

Have a good time Moosy
And don't pm me with problems if David don't want them , Call PM Howard. I like to have problem free christmas :lol:

Enjoy yourself Moosey. And buy yourself another snake - to Hell with the consequences! :D:D:D

:p

Hix

:D Hey Moose have a happy and safe break, everyone needs time to just wander of the chart. Speak with you in the new year, to you and yours Merry Christmas. :p

mooseand every one else on this site ,have a very merry christmas and a happy new year.may all have a safe and wonderfull break.
make sure everone is here next year, im sure we will have just as much fun as we have had this year.
merry christmas one and all.
PHANTOM(STEVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back