leaving this Site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
action_smiley_066.thumb.gif

I wouldnt want to lose my member either!
rofl.thumb.gif
couldnt resist such an op.

Junglerus I noticed that you visited chit chat forum and complain about dribble. Chit chat forum is exactly for this purpose.
If that is what upset you, just ignore chit chat.
It is nothing wrong with this site and people who like to discuss reptiles more seriously should go to herp help or other forums suited.
Bit of dribble do not harm us here and there. After all this is a Internet.

Slateman,
I think sometimes people just go to the topic's on the front page, the most recent one's and don't realise that they have entered a chit chat thread, then get fed up!
Personally I like the scrolling 12 and the display of most recently replied to, and find I only occasionally go through to the forums via there proper route.

That's my observation anyway.

Neil

byr junglesrus.

hey watso where are all the faces coming from?

i think someone has given in to all those goddam smiley central pop ups!

A great shame to lose you Darin.

As for the smileys Tommo, for the love of god, noooo more! [Insert anti-smiley here.]

I no it is a case of each to their own but I have to say that I logon to this site everyday. I love the interaction between the members and eventhough there is a bit of dribbley crap in here at times I think gernerally peopple are good. Even when there is crap written I just scroll down and read on, There is a lot of collective and valuable knowledge in these hollowed halls.

Don't get me wrong, I think the odd one here and there can help give a tone of voice to posts, but sometimes they can be pretty distracting, and entire posts of nothing but animated smileys, in my opinion, is pretty tedious to scroll through...

Just my opinion of course. See I like 'em in moderation --> :)

NC, the scrolling 12 says which forum the post is in before you click it though so you can still avoid chat forum if you wish too.

Well said cwarren.

Nicole, you like 'em in moderation because you are a moderator :)

I like Em! thought they would brighten things up, Aps smileys are limited in expression.

Chit Chat =
15_2_4.thumb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back