LED Light Strips

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be two holes at each break point. You just need to solder two wires into those holes. It's all low voltage stuff so you don't need a sparky to do any of it

Ok, I kind of lied, I did say the painted pics would be up last night, but here they are now.. Please excuse the dust in a couple of the photos and dont tell my wife she appears in them either.. :shock:

DSC_2928.jpgDSC_2926.jpgDSC_2913.jpgDSC_2914.jpgDSC_2921.jpg

Now to await the glass thats due here tomorrow and the LED light strips and we should have something the snakes will enjoy. Might get them shifted upstairs tonight and Im not looking forward to that....

Last edited:
I tried em but the bhp just worked on them until he ripped them down. (he has no problem moving a 3 kilo piece of ironwood from one end of his tank to the other and loves "redecorating").

I also use a red led tube suspended above the tarantula tank (they dont see red).

I tried em but the bhp just worked on them until he ripped them down. (he has no problem moving a 3 kilo piece of ironwood from one end of his tank to the other and loves "redecorating").

I also use a red led tube suspended above the tarantula tank (they dont see red).
Wow - what a destructive BHP! My Darwin and woma don't bother the LEDs. I stapled black cloth to the roof of the enclosure to hold down the cords when my Darwin would loosen them. Since then, no dramas. Mine were under counter strips from Bunnings - no soldering or sparky needed.

atyvysem.jpg

Only trouble with the ones in a tube are the alternate use as a perch!

do them suction cups ever let go with the weight on them BigJoe???

The ones that came with them did but I got some good ones from Bunnings that had metal hooks and took the hooks out and used a couple of cable ties. Have another one in the middle of the enclosure just cable tied through the mesh vent strip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back