Legal Wild Reptile Catchers NT

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissSnake

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey

Just wondering if anyone knows of any Reptile Catchers from the NT that are not Reedy or Jeremy. PM if you would like.

Thanks
MissSnake

Animal Ark out near Palmerston have plenty of nice stuff at reasonable prices
They are Licenced catchers

The Ark couldn't handle it and handed the contract back.

Chris Peberdy and i both have interfere permits. Who's Jeremy?

Jeremy?
Snakes NT, he had a bunch of Emydura tanybaraga and Candy Canes for sale not too long ago.
Would you mind Pm'ing Chris Peberdy's details?

Last edited:
I think you have names mixed up, maybe you're thinking of Ben? Or a fella called 'Luna??' who used to post here sometimes. Either way snakes NT disapeared years ago and Luna used to sell the wild snakes from the Ark. I'm not sure if Chris still has a keep permit, which is different to an interfere permit (which is a reptile 'catchers' permit) and no i can't PM you sorry i lost his number lol.

Why are you looking for W/C reptiles? I can tell you from experience they are pretty bad news.

Gavin or Rainbowreptiles was his name selling on the Arks behalf, not luna.

Last edited:
Reptile Territory, if it is who i remember it to be (a lady called Sharon???) that worked out of a shed in Humptydoo never had a keep permit, i think she used to be a friend of Ben who did though. She closed up her shop in around 2007 and Ben doesn't have a permit anymore. I think she still sells reptiles but not from a shop front and i doubt she has any legal WC stuff to sell.

What are you after? I might be able to point you the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back