Life In Cold Blood

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought he said on 60 minutes on sunday that while this was his last doco he had no intention of retiring.

The DVD is available the first week of May. We're taking orders at work already (ABC Shop). The book is incredible, can't wait to get the DVD

i thought he said on 60 minutes on sunday that while this was his last doco he had no intention of retiring.

I'm sure he'll continue narrating various series. But he said (I think on Parkinson) that he wasn't going to trip all over the world to be in front of the camera. Because he's now in his eighties and not as easily able to cope with that strenuous lifestyle.

:p

Hix

The DVD is available the first week of May. We're taking orders at work already (ABC Shop). The book is incredible, can't wait to get the DVD
yay can't wait for the DVD!
we don't get channel 9 :( (or 7 or 10 for that matter)

Hey all!
I'll jump in here on this one...
I work at our local paper here, and I've been setting the telly programs...
Carpetsnake, yes, there is more to come! It will be aired for another three weeks, at least (that's all the program guides we have in at the moment!)
Hope this helps!
Best,
Carolyn

Of course, this is Channel Nine. They've been known to take things off the air mid-season so they can screen the final episodes at the end of the year and get greater ratings.

Or change their nminds and not screen it all - Farscape, the West Wing, etc.

:p

Hix

They did that with Nip/Tuck last year too.

Did anyone happen to catch the name of that Adder?

There is a share website you can download five episodes from.
I don't want to post the site name cause it might not be appropriate to do it here.
The site has five episodes in AVI format, which I think is the length of this series, but i may be wrong.

Attenborough is one of my all-time favs! Surely the old guy has a few more doco's in him??? He is simply brilliant! "D I loved the first episode, can't wait for the others!

I almost missed it until a good friend told me it was on.Yes what amazing footage thoughly enjoyed it.The poison dart frogs were awesome with their UFC type combat and incredible colours.Hats off to you Sir David Attenborough!

They did that with Nip/Tuck last year too.

Did anyone happen to catch the name of that Adder?

I think it was a Puff Adder (not sure of the spelling) but thats what I heard it as.

was awsom to see, i was very happy to walk out of my room after the show to find my baby had started to shed.. so i got to see another hour show lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back