Live Rats & Mice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugar

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows of any mice and rat breeders on the central coast?
Im looking to get a few live feeders and breeders.

Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows of any mice and rat breeders on the central coast?
Im looking to get a few live feeders and breeders.
Hi, why are you wanting to offer live vertebrate prey (if that`s what you mean by "live feeders")?

Hi, why are you wanting to offer live vertebrate prey (if that`s what you mean by "live feeders"
I was going to offer fresh killed, I’m in the process of trying to get another freezer, my one broke. I didn’t realise and when I went to go get their food out to defrost it, it was already defrosted. So I had to chuck out probably $100 worth of rats and mice.

I’m just buying them as I need them now untill I can fix the freezer situation.
Although I would like to start breeding so I can try to cut some costs.

Wouldn’t have chucked the food unless the freezer was left in the sun for multiple days and they were starting to go icky. reptile digestive systems are different to ours

edit: seen u said freezer broke so I guess no matter what they were getting thrown out

Last edited:
Wouldn’t have chucked the food unless the freezer was left in the sun for multiple days and they were starting to go icky. reptile digestive systems are different to ours

edit: seen u said freezer broke so I guess no matter what they were getting thrown out
Yes unfortunately, I have a new freezer scheduled to be delivered early next week.
A little to late for the stock pile I had though haha 😅

Back