"Live topic"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-A-X

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
could one of the Admins please explain the new 'Live topic" icons that have appeared ?:)

Trying out a new feature. The idea is a "Live Topic" automatically refreshes itself.

What do you mean? I'm yet to see it in action. Just trying it out right now.

It doesn't seem to do anything too useful. I am removing it.

When you say automatically refreshes itself do you mean I don't have to keep refreshing the page to see more posts, or am I just confusing myself?

That was the idea. But it didn't seem to work too well.

Love it!

I don't know if there is a thread about this or if its the same thing or whatever but the "Live" function in the forum drop down is awesome! I'm making dinner and just reading the posts as they scroll through. Is there some way to preview more than just a couple of lines of the posts? It would mean in most cases you wouldn't even have to open the post you could just read the whole thing in the preview.

I like the idea of it, but wouldn't it chew hrough ur internet download allowance pretty quickly?

Will

I agree with GTsteve, it's awesome! Assuming it's the same thing... (top left of the forum under the "forum" drop down menu)

Sorry, forgot to thank the admin on their work, nice feature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back