locality pure jungle pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some photos of my Honey Jungles. just on 2 years old

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 59
  • snakes 009.jpg
    snakes 009.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 53
nice jungles Trent, for young animals the cowleys are comming along nicely, just wait till they are a bit older.!
Jungle freaks tully is also a hot animal.
Hell they're all nice animals, got your self a good collection of quality animals there mate.

ok i will, but ill make it a few bundy rums. lol.

hahaha, yeah its hard to stop at just one, i dont drink much as it dosnt agree with me, add alcohol= instant idiot, hell i dont even need alcohol most of the time.lol.

This is my girl,wont say where she came from as i dont trust the breeder lol.

Attachments

• P7130789.jpg
    P7130789.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 79
Here is a pic of mine that I bought as a Kuranda Jungles (B/W Jungle) and any info as to what it might be would be helpful, Please keep in mind its only a 9/1/08 hatchie, I have 2 of these of which I have attached pics of.

Attachments

• Chafundo.jpg
    Chafundo.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Princess - 1.jpg
    Princess - 1.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 62
Tully jungle. Got an atherton I love too, but seems as though it doesn't want me to attach the image...

Attachments

• P6140032.jpg
    P6140032.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 68
Where'd you get them?

Here is a pic of mine that I bought as a Kuranda Jungles (B/W Jungle) and any info as to what it might be would be helpful, Please keep in mind its only a 9/1/08 hatchie, I have 2 of these of which I have attached pics of.

Did you get those Kuranda's from a place in Kilsyth? I saw them and heard the story but I thought it was a bit too good to be true for the price, considering how much some of these animals go for.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the ones I saw and that first one has some fantastic patterning, it will definately be interesting to see how they turn out.

Did you get those Kuranda's from a place in Kilsyth? I saw them and heard the story but I thought it was a bit too good to be true for the price, considering how much some of these animals go for.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the ones I saw and that first one has some fantastic patterning, it will definately be interesting to see how they turn out.

Yeah thats the place, I was there today waisting some time and they still have a few there, I am interested to know what they will look like when they are older as a search for Kuranda Jungles returns nothing which left me a bit concerned. They have some with great markings left too and at the price eI couldnt really complain.

I doubt they're locality specific. That place would tell you anything bud. I've seen them and they tried to tell me the same thing... I walked off.

AWESOME pics gozz. and some goregous jungles. True Blue does breed some stunners though. great pics guys. gotta luv the jungles :)
mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back