lol for all you beiber fans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame him for acting like he is I don't know many people who would act like model citizens being multi millionaires at age 18

Sent from my GT-P7320T using Tapatalk
Thats so true,and in all honesty if he wasn't such a "bad boy" lets face how much publicity would he get? Media as well as hollywood and fans love the "bad boy" image,if he was sweet as an angel butter wouldn't melt in his mouth kinda person u would never hear about him unless he was releasing a hit or winning an award..Paris hilton is a prime example of that,when she was always doing bad things and in trouble with the law she was on the front page of every magazine,newspaper and all over the tv,now she has straightened her life out u never hear about her...and yet a few years ago she was all the rage.....

this is the most arguing I've seen on the forum. You shoulda left beiber outta it. :p

I love some of the looks on his face.

why do I suddenly kind of want to set up two ferns in my garden with chairs in the middle.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back