Look what I found

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHappy

Reaction score
Just goes to show you how wet it is up here, even the turtles are looking for cover. My dog was just going off and I came out to find this in my garage.

Attachments

• P1040567.jpg
    P1040567.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 150
I live on acreage with a few hundred acres of reed swamp on my back boundary so it's not the first time we've had turtles in our yard. And for those frog lovers - it can get deafening at times.

They must be looking for water down here. Had call out yesterday to pick one up from someone's driveway. Just around the corner from me, actually. We are not too near water so not sure how or why he has wandered in over burning hot roads in the scorching sun.

I live on acreage with a few hundred acres of reed swamp on my back boundary so it's not the first time we've had turtles in our yard. And for those frog lovers - it can get deafening at times.

We have a creek running through our property & a bit of a swamp too so I know exactly what you mean regarding the frogs, after it rains it's unbelievable how loud they are:lol:

Poor turtle, glad he found help:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back