look what the rain bought in!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

horsenz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
for months now we have heard this little fella making a racket out by our water tank, tonight when i took out the bin he was perched up on the lid, i had to move him, so i thought i would take a pic to share, does anyone know what kind of frog it is?? :)
ATTACH]36156[/ATTACH]

Last edited:
yup yup its a GT froggy

ive got one sitting on my computer monitor right now

but when you asked are there different types,

theres a couple of large frogs that are similar,the one from your yard is the common green tree Litoria caerulea

another that looks similar is the splendid or magnificent tree frog litoria splendida

there only from the kimberleys though

Cool, here's another one.:D

Bit of a perv looking into the bathroom at night!:lol:

Attachments

• 2046967688_9148f97b62_o.jpg
    2046967688_9148f97b62_o.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 154
I had a big fat green tree frog that loved to live in our toilet. id catch him and put him in the dam but he would be back in the toilet the next night. the worst thing about having him in the toilet is that he would climb into the pipe and blocked the water from coming out so we couldn`t flush it. But we still loved him.

I have no idea what sort of frog it is, but its gorgeous!

Your very lucky to have them in your yard

hi, yep looks like a whites green tree frog, i have a green tree frog and a whites green tree frog, if it croaks its a male. only the males croak.

Very beautiful frog, had 1 out the back last night, it was sittin on the fence near our pool, i just left it there though, my mum was abit pissed at me though coz i wouldnt move it coz he is so loud!! haha Ilove frogs, they are my fav animal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back