Look who else will be speaking at August's AHS meeting!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krefft

Reaction score
In keeping with our current run of top notch speakers we have now secured Shannon Plummer to speak on the 24th along with Tim Faulkner, general manager at the Australian Reptile Park.

Shannon was fortunate enough to work with the Blue Iguana recovery program, and with her stunning photography it's sure to be a fantastic talk. The program has been a huge success and will the model for similar projects in the future.

You can learn more about the Blue Iguana here Blue Iguana Recovery Program � The Blue Iguana Recovery Program on Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

There will also be a huge raffle and plenty of suprises. Hope to see you all there!

Why am I always working on the AHS meeting nights. I really want to go to one eventually. Sounds like a good night.

Should be another great night of herpetological offerings. Anyone know whats in the raffle?

We have made a large purchase with bibliomania, which is the worlds largest Herp bookshop. That's going to give us at least 2 quality Herp books every meeting as raffle prizes.... Just not sure if they will make it to this meeting. We are going to have some great books over the next few months though

That's going to give us at least 2 quality Herp books every meeting as raffle prizes.... Just not sure if they will make it to this meeting.
You sure any of those books will make it to the meeting? I know you & a couple of other members are keen collectors of herp literature ;) Better double the order, just in case.....

Sounds like another good lineup Mr Krefft. Shannon was responsible for the great covershot on Issue 1 of Reptiles Australasia as well. Pity I can't get down there this time - tidying up the last of the Census collection... damned need for money gets in the way of lots of fun things...

Jamie

I won't be there either Jamie, ..... busy receiving cancelling on racial and religious issues.

i-xRPbKkK-M.jpg

That's disgraceful Michael - drinking while it's still light outside... may god forgive you!

J

Only 2 more sleeps people.
There will be a young tassie devil there on the night amongst other cool suprises. Hope you all can make it along.

Have books for the raffle arrived yet and managed to bypass your bookcase?

They are coming to my place, and no they haven't arrived yet

As if they were going to trust me with them.
We have some amazing titles coming over. I think everyone is going to be really impressed.

We have some amazing titles coming over. I think everyone is going to be really impressed.
Looks like I'll need to buy some extra raffle tickets then!

So whos bringing the Tim Tams this time??...
More to the point, what cake is coming? I'll be sure to donate a note this month ;)

We are very fortunate to have the line up speakers organised this year, & I'm looking forward (as usual) to this month's meeting as well, should be a cracker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back