Looking for Stumpy-tails

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but the monogomus theory is utter BS. We have seen female shinglebacks in thier
natural environment being pursued by numerous males(6-8), often refered to as stumpie trains.
I have in my collection WC animals from WA and guess what yes they breed. these animals
where collected over a wide (kms) area.
As for stumpies not being common, venture into thier natural environment and you will find
they are plentiful.

Well done mate.....:cry: thats a great wifes tale

Well done mate.....:cry: thats a great wifes tale

Yeah Sorry mate we dont know much about them, Our family has only been keeping and breeding stumpies for over 30 years so we dont know much:rolleyes:

Dont take me wrong i was being serious... i thought that was true??? i was crying cause i have always believed it
Cheers

Sorry dude you took me the wrong way...im serious i thought it was true for so long thats why i have the crying symbol

in relation to this stumpy thread, i was curious. As they are in the skink family, most skinks are hard to tell sex, i know the whole width of the head and tail etc etc, but how can you accurately determine their sex, or do you need to get them probed? I would like to breed mine this year, but i am unsure as to wether i am capable of doing so. thanks.

also, i dont know about other states, but i didnt think you were aloud to take them out of the wild? unless for some unusual permit?

P.S this might help:

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...and-insects-5371/2x-young-shinglebacks-127040

Last edited:
There are a couple of aquariums out my way that are selling lots of younglings and adults. I'm in the eastern suburbs. PM me if you'd like details :)

Pm sent I am selling my colony, I dont really have the room anymore for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back