Lost snake !!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gardinator

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows any tricks to help me find my snake, I brought my girlfriend a stimmie just after Chrissy because she didn't really like handling my carpets this is the 1st escapee I've ever had, managed to get out of the tiniest little hole in his enclosure. Yeh so does anyone know the best places they hide i've tried fridges and washing machines no luck, maybe any sort of lures to get them out ?

So far I've turned the whole house upside down with no luck and I've currently got some mice in little boxes around the place hoping maybe it will draw him out. So if that doesn't work I'm really lost and don't want this little guy to go forever.

Any help appreciated a lot thanks.

JUST FLIP THE HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN AGAIN

Then prey to the lord :)

Good luck really hope you find him!!!!!
i've found mine like to go to the cupboard in the hall with the towels ;)

Here's another thread with some great advice

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes-37/lost-snake-187515/

I lost mine over the winter, looked everywhere with no luck... After 4 weeks we gave up and ended up moving house. 6 weeks after moving house and the weather warming up I found him on a folded stack of shirts next to the couch... After find one of his sheds, it seems like he crawled into a tiny little hole in the bottom of our couch... If you can cool your whole house down and leave a heat mat or one heated room then it may head to the heat, tho look at night as they seem to move around then. Check every hole eg, speakers, subs, DVD racks or shelves, everywhere u have looked at a thought nah would be there, check there... Good luck and hope it pops up soon

Thanks guys, yeh I'm gonna go rip everything up and look again I really don't wanna lose this guy since we have only had him less then a week :(

Finally found him way at the back of the linen cupboard sneaky little guy ! So glad I found him though.

That's great to hear! Glad it ended well!
And little_monkeys I have been wondering if you found your little friend! That was so lucky.

Haha yeh as soon as I read that I went and had a look but didn't find him, 2nd time around looking in there found him he must of got into a towel and then come out when we looked again.

Thank you all so much for the links and the help !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back