Lunar eclipse

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks but lets be honest it is a cr ap photo but unfortunately the best the conditions would allow. I can't believe last night was so clear, oh well I'll just have to wait another 6 years or whatever until the next one.

Yeah, its only about 50 times better than my shots :rolleyes:.

Pretty impressive show, the sky cleared up well in T'ville.:)

WOW just came in from outside. it was so hot. Nice clear sky out here in the country and no light pollution. absolutely awesome.

Nice photo Boa. Over this side of the city we had a foggy cloud cover. I don't think I got a complete shot at all. :(

i tried to get pics, but my camera just couldnt zoom in enough.

its just a 5mp digital camera.

it was a nice red though

Maybe I should have practiced a little with the camera before the eclipse started...I had no idea the moon was so damn hard to photograph:|This is the best I could do, and a couple more like this, and then my camera decided it didn't want to co-operate anymore...

IMG_0515_1.jpg

I dropped out from work at 7:30 and again about 8:40 to have a look pretty cool, couple of pics my room mate left on my computer .
The second pictures looks awesome at full size the stars are so bright, but not so good when i resized it

Attachments

• eclipse1.JPG
    eclipse1.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 108
  • eclipse2.JPG
    eclipse2.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 69
1 more i hope this works better, they don't seem to look as good on here as they do on my comp

Attachments

• eclipse3.JPG
    eclipse3.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 56
completely sucks sat outside with the little bloke even drove to the beach and because of the clouds couldn't see a thing, hopefully in 4 years we will be somewhere good to see the next one. great pics everyone by the way.

Here are a couple of my images from last night. The second one was taken about half an hour after the first one.

Attachments

• DSC_0560 (2).jpg
    DSC_0560 (2).jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_0573 (1).jpg
    DSC_0573 (1).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 59
Way too cloudy here, there's also a mountain in the way :roll:

Here is a couple of our photos from last night...sorry the last couple are blurry because of the long exposure time.

Attachments

• moon1.jpg
    moon1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 43
  • moon2.jpg
    moon2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 52
  • moon3.jpg
    moon3.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 332
  • moon4.jpg
    moon4.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 383
sweet shots ..... i was a lil dissapointed tho i thought the moon would be bigger than it was last night lol..... oh well see it again in 4 years....

p.s i cant even get a clear pic of something not moving so i was plum outta luck LOL! need a new camera me finks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back