Made a big decision today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mblissett

Reaction score
Well.....

I am studying Animal Technology at TAFE at the moment and have come to a big decision......

We went on an excursion to a mice breeding facility, absolutely state of the art..... (Picture Area 52 - like aliens)

They have a job going and they asked if anyone wants to apply for it as all they ever get is people with know prior knowledge of animal testing / mice.....

So I did.....

Its a big move cause it means I have to leave our house (turn it into an investment property) and go back to renting which I HATE WITH A PASSION!!!!! Its not the renting part its the dealing with real estates.... Only until we can build enough equity in our current house to buy again...

I still don't know if I have the job, however we will see what comes of it.....

Its kinda exciting, kinda scary.... It means I need to be down there by the end of July.....

Its in the Southern Highlands (around Moss Vale) so was thinking possibly Shellharbour as a place to live (my partner is a nurse and can get work in Shellharbour Hospital)

Just thought I would share the news and see if anyone lives already lives around that area and can recommend a good Real Estate?

Last edited:
cheap rodents on you hey? well done going for the job wish i could get something similar in brisvegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back