Magnificent tree frogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grimbeny

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Im just interested to see how many ppl keep these in nsw and how available they are? I will have a tank in a month or two and am considering getting a few. I havnt kept frogs before so any other information about them would be apreciated.
Thanks

I keep them, they can be kept same as GTF though a little more heat. a few people bred them this year in Sydney, and they will get popular over the next few years as they have only recently dopped to a class 1 lic.

Last edited:
Thanks, do u know how much they go for and of anybody who may have some for sale?

Ive wanted these for years but they were on class 2 and never were avalible in nsw.

How much do they go for??

I want the dark green type.

Thanks, do u know how much they go for and of anybody who may have some for sale?

The last advert we listed on the Herptrader for 'Magnificent Tree Frog (litoria splendida) morphs 3cm', were being advertised at $35 each or $30 each for orders of 10 or more. The ad was marked as sold March 17th and there had been 100 or so available. :shock:

Judy (aka herpTrader)

Oh thanks for that Judy. They r by far my favourite frog species, they just look so comical. I am going to keep my eyes open for them.

So can they be kept in the same tank as the GTF's??
i would love to get a couple aswell

i wish i could get them but we ar'nt aloud them in vic that sucks does'nt matter ill just keep my plain gtf then.

sam.

Grimbeny, they are nice frogs, but I don't think you can beat red eyed GTF's. If you are after some, JasonL has a couple at the moment :lol: for sale, is in Sydney and comes highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back