Major Upgrade this Weekend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aps mobile has gone to crud also ....... I was getting used to being able to use it on my iPhone

I am still working on it - most of the features will return over the next day or two.

I prefer the old version better.
But it will grow on me.
I would like to see post count be removed too. Generally gets rid of most of the completely useless replies people (newbies) make to up their amount of posts.

What a shock haven`t made my mind up on if I like it or not will give it a go.
took me forever to get on had to find my password. Getting use to it though not too bad but that colour~~ yuk
can it be change??
Like the layout

i miss just clicking on the APS logo at the top and it linking me to the page with all the recent post from any of the forums. can we get that back? that was the only way i saw any threads.

H.

Just under the Forum tap up the top, and slightly to the left is a button with "new posts".
That does the same thing.

Its not that bad, in a week or so we will not even notice the difference.
Instead of whinging, maybe we should all thank adam for staying up all night so we can all log on in the morning ;)

i miss just clicking on the APS logo at the top and it linking me to the page with all the recent post from any of the forums. can we get that back? that was the only way i saw any threads.

H.

im happy i found the new posts link

wow was my first reaction.. looking good had trouble getting it to accept my password all fixed now

Its not that bad, in a week or so we will not even notice the difference.
Instead of whinging, maybe we should all thank adam for staying up all night so we can all log on in the morning ;)

I 2nd that, you all sound like you are 'oldies' "you changed it, i don't like it" :rolleyes:

its no different than when your favorite car manufacture radically changes the look of their car. no different than change from Windows xp to Vista to 7, intially a shock but after a week, it all feels normal and its often things that go on in the background that we dont see that improve things,

and if something isn't working let the admins know about it so they can fix it..

hi, click forum then new posts and you only can only see two without scrolling, why all the blank space

Please be patient everyone. It's going to take a little while to get everything right.

I honestly don't see what you're all whinging about. Things have to change eventually.

I like it just as much as the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back