• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Male Diamond with display enclosure + all accessories!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotoriouS

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Diamond Python

Length
4-5ft

Quantity Available

Bred By
Unknown

General Description
Beautiful male diamond python. Excellent to handle and has no health issues. Currently feeding on medium to large adult rats. Has beautiful markings and colour. Only selling as I need the space.

The enclosure is a Reptile One Saburra 9612. It measures 90 x 60 x 185cm and is in excellent condition. It comes with a custom made canopy that includes the heating and lighting. Ceramic heat emitter connected with thermostat, lighting, thermometer, climbing branch, fake plants, hide and water bowl are also included. This is the complete setup! Enclosure and accessories alone are worth $1000, grab yourself a bargain!

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
PM or on 0402095065

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Provided at time of sale

Other Details
No tyre kickers or picture collectors please

Attachments

• Dante4.jpg
    Dante4.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 753
  • Dante2.jpg
    Dante2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 903
  • Dante's Enclosure.jpg
    Dante's Enclosure.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 800
Had a few enquiries - I am willing to separate:
Diamond by himself $250 (absolute bargain for such a placid and beautiful snake!)
Enclosure $500 (Includes everything: thermostat, thermomete, hide, water bowl, branch, fake plants, ceramic heat emitter, lighting, etc.)
Will give you a couple of extras if you take the lot together (frozen rats + feeding tub).

I also have another thread selling my 66% het female darwin + her enclosure - if you take both snakes and enclosures as a lot I'll sell for $900 - that's 2 snakes and everything you need for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back