• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Male mastiff x cattle dog, six months old

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

euphorion

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available

General Description
male, six months ish, partially trained, needs desexing

Willing to Freight?
heck no

Contact Details
PM here, i'm on every day

Forgive me, i'm only copying and pasting what i've already typed elsewhere, just sift through for the important stuff.

I have an entire male Mastiff cross puppy, only has the colouring of a cattle dog, but the shape, size, temperament and coat of a mastiff. Beautiful and loving dog with a very trainable nature. He is approximately six to seven months old, almost entirely toilet trained, sits, stays, drops and shakes hands. Still needs a few manners inside the house (to stay off the couch/bed, and to walk nicely on the lead) but will also happily live outside. Loves other dogs, and would best suit a family with kids and other dogs for company, but would also make a very loyal best mate for someone looking for a canine companion. This dog does come with some special conditions, he needs to be microchipped and checked for previous vaccinations (may not be vaccinated yet), would benefit greatly from being desexed due to his size, breeding and level of training, still requires registration through BCC. I am willing to have all this done for you, so you just pick up your new pooch ready to get to know each other, as long as vet bills and registration costs are covered by new owner. Approximately $150-$200 not including desexing. Dog is currently living with and being trained by professional dog carers.

Long story short this little guy was abandonned by his old owners after he grew out of the tiny puppy stage, and none of us can keep him as we already have too many dogs between us. As such we are hoping to rehome him. Please, if you think you can find it in your heart to offer this little man a second chance at being a puppy then give us a call. Shiona - 0423 - 155 - 130. Bear in mind, if you take him in and you find he is too much for you down the track we will be more than willing to help you out or take him off your hands again, we are dog lovers and will not stand to see him in anything but the very best of homes.

AND

Hi everyone, I am needing to rehome a cute puppy. Interested parties can contact me directly :) He is NOT mine (so please don’t think I am dumping him) I believe he was actually dumped by his old owners, I certainly can’t find them even though he is on all the websites and the RSPCA/BCC have had no calls about him :)

He is an entire male (will be desexed before rehoming), approx 6-7months old, mastiff cross cattle dog (looks like a mastiff/staffy but with the colour of a cattle dog), very playful and trainable. New owners must be ready to take him to the vet for desexing/microchipping/vaccinations and have him registered with BCC.

Best suited to someone that can walk or RUN him for at least 40 mins a day (he could be destructive otherwise) and would absolutely LOVE to live with another dog or someone that will take him to the doggie park regularly. Couch potatoe, has been treated to the inside life, but will live outside too. New family must be ready to do some training to make him the perfect pooch :)

Unsure of how he is with kids, generally ignores them unless they pat him, certainly is not aggressive or too rough but just don’t know any little kids that I can test him with (lol) is okay with other small animals, but would need some strict training if you want him to live peacefully with others like chickens, etc.

That is all, thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back