manicatus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats ok mate, i tried pming her a couple of times and got no reply...That was before i knew the scorps aint aloud to be kept in WA...

thats ok mate, i tried pming her a couple of times and got no reply...That was before i knew the scorps aint aloud to be kept in WA...

Yeah except difference is I paid for my spiders like 2 weeks ago, so they have my money I have nothing. Just want a reply. Want to know if I am getting my spiders or my money.

Cheers again sorry to take the thread and winge everyone.

omg!! today i went to take a picture of the underside of my scorpion i put her in a plastic container so she wouldnt run away and fall but wen i went to put her back in her tank she didnt fight against me and wenshe was in her tank she fell off her rock landed upside down and wasnt trying to get back up! it jst layed there on its back upside down until i tapped her twice n then ashe got back up n ran to her burrow...i think something is wrong with it ... im kinda worried

hey guys im still having trouble feeding my scorp...she hasnt been eating in two weeks

who knows, you will know for sure when she pops

they hav an extremely long gestation period, so she could be gravid. i hav a female who gave birth 2 nites ago, ive had her for 5 months, never been in contact with another scorp while i had her, and she lookd gravid back wen i got her, so chances r, she's gravid, but may take awhile till she give birth.

nope no other scorpion she was by herself in the store.i hardly ever see her and she seems to cover up the entrance to er burrow

hey guys jst 2 let u no that my scorpion has been with other scorpion...it was with another 2 i found this out 2day wen i went and bought somemore crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back