MD colour

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DThatch

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Hey guys, I just picked up a 5 month old Murray Darling the other day, and noticed he has a slight greyish tinge to his colouration further down his body towards his tail. Normally i'd assume he might be shedding soon but he hasnt been in his water and his eyes are normal. Is there something i should be worried about or is this fine? This is my first snake so im a bit of an over-protective parent i guess. Still, any advice is appreciated. Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Also just letting you know i have to go out for a little bit tonight so i wont be able to reply untill later on, maybe 8:30-9ish. Im also having trouble keeping his cool end below 26 degrees if its relevant? But his warm end sits at around 28-32 degrees.

we need a pic to see if the colour is normal or not, mds' colours are usually white, black, grey and brownish red so your one sounded normal. about the hotspot, how big is the enclosure ? as long as it can move away and cool down when he wants to then it's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back