MD Pictures HERE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Meet Athenia

ElShed4.jpg

RE: MY MD

was that one purchased from VAT69 ... if so just wondering what your feeding it ... ill post some pics of my boys soon just fed him though

Re: RE: MY MD

Mase said:
was that one purchased from VAT69 ... if so just wondering what your feeding it ... ill post some pics of my boys soon just fed him though

if that comment was directed at me? no, i got her from Jason at Reptile City.....
she hatched on the 21/1/06 and she is now on meiner mice....

cheers!

Matt

RE: More Pics

Great pics everyone!!!! TX-III that shot of Ella is awsome..... Same as Seth pinkjess great head shots...... :mrgreen:

Cheers. :mrgreen:

They are CHOPS :D inspired by the charecter Bill from the movie/musical Oliver :D

i think it largely depends on how the lighting affects the colour too... there are some colour variations that i have seen but mainly, there isnt a lot of 'red' in the MDs i dont think.

here is the picture that Melissa and Steve sent to me when i was looking at getting her and i fell in love the minute i saw this pic :)

savannazh5.jpg

i think it largely depends on how the lighting affects the colour too... there are some colour variations that i have seen but mainly, there isnt a lot of 'red' in the MDs i dont think.

here is the picture that Melissa and Steve sent to me when i was looking at getting her and i fell in love the minute i saw this pic :)

So is this the one you bought?
Melissa & Steve are great to deal with, I bought a female from them for my father in law and he is over the moon with her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back