Me

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugga!!

Reaction score
g'day all,
My name is josh, 19 YO, and i have three jungles so far..., one about 18months old, and the other two are about 10 months old. Love em to bits, and cant wait to get more! Oh cant forget grot either (my green tree frog).!
i live in adelaide, moved down from living on a farm to study science (bio major) at uni. and that is why i only have three snakes - love HECS!!!!
I still classify myself as a newbie in the herp world, but have been fascinated by em since i was little. I am always looking for more info- the more you know the better the snakes are off i reckon!- definately struck gold in finding this site!
by what i can gather so far, this site looks like one of the best info centres i can find.
anyway enogh raving on...., that pretty much summs me up, n i am glad to b a part of it all.
cheers,
josh:rolleyes:

Warm welcome to you josh, love your frogs name:)

Kyro:)

sorry no pics yet,
bought a camera off ebay a couple of days ago, so shouldn't be far off.
will post em when i get the camera!
thanks to all for wecomes 2!:)

why you ONLY have 3? hehehe feel lucky! I dont have my first yet...eagerly awaiting till hatching time in jan...but welcome regardless!

Welcome Josh, you'll find this site is one of the best places to gather info and talk to other herp lovers. Can't wait for the pics.
jordo

Hey Josh!
Can't wait for ya to get that camera out and post some pics....i can't talk i haven't posted up any pics either yet. I got my jungle a bit over 2 weeks ago, his name is Carnage hes about 8 months.
This is the best site, lotsa smart people here!! Maybe i'll see ya round
Jane

pics have been posted- find em under 'pics as promised' in the Aussie snakes category. sorry it took so long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back