Merchandise

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrence5

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any aussiepython merchandise would ever become available to buy. Like shirts or what not or would this take to much time. :?:

I would have to agree.
Not sure what sort of figures it would cost but if SJ is interested I could check it out and if its a reasonable price from an embroidery shop organise something. Perhaps order and pay for shirt then have it sent to customer. (of course money would have to be forwarded before product is sent,this way they could make them singly etc rather than paying for bulk load and having sales issues with them, as well as having me or whoever does it to fork out the money for orders out of their own pocket,then customer changing their minds.) If SJ would agree id look after it and get embroider to embroid Aussie pythons and snakes community on the front of 1 side and the customers name or nic on the other.I could also check out prices of having a snake species put on the back. Just a suggestion. AGAIN I have no idea what it would cost per shirt to make therfore I have no idea what the purchase price would be. I'll leave it to you all to see what you's think.

It would be damned expensive to get a quality item individually made I reckon.

And as for the gloves don't forget to check if STP has copyright on them :)

Yeah I thought the same Afric,
The best way around it might be (If SJ agrees of course) to post a thread asking who wants 1 then in say a month or 2 bulk order however many,no doubt this would be the easiest and cheapest way but I will investigate it either way and get a rough idea on the costs.Could probably do the same with caps jumpers jackets etc,It really is up to SJ though I just thought id put the suggestion there and see what sort of feedback it gets.

We had a heap of polo shirts made for our Marine Biology group, it cost about $15 each for a shirt. They had printing on the front and back.
Its cheaper for regular t-shirts though.

That's OK for you cute skinny people Pinkie, but some members (like myself) are probably quite tall, and even an XL makes it look like you have a sleeveless shirt on..... (And the midriff to go with it!!!! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back